Wayne Tucker Painting Services the health and safety of our customers and employees is our highest priority.
As a result of the public health situation related to coronavirus (COVID-19), we are monitoring updates from the Australian and NSW Governments, the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and medical professionals to ensure we are taking the necessary precautions to ensure your health and safety are always at the forefront of how we serve you.
Practicing Good Hygiene Etiquette
Our team of professional painters have implemented preventative safety measures, including the following:
- Cleaning our hands with soap often, for at least 20 seconds.
- Using hand sanitizer when available.
- Keeping a safe distance (1.5 metres) from others, even if they are not displaying symptoms.
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces.
- Staying home when sick.
Keeping Our Customers Safe
- Before arriving at a customer’s home or property, we will communicate via email or text message that we’re healthy and ask if our customer is as well.
- Instead of shaking hands we will greet each other verbally without any contact.
- We will provide customers with information about protecting their health and safety.
- All customers may ask questions regarding the virus and we will answer according to the most recent company update and procedure.
What Can You Do to Help?
- Let us know in advance of your appointment if you have any concerns or if you would like us to take special precautions.
- Inform us if anyone in the household has health issues, like the flu or a cold.
If you would like more information on the latest news to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in your everyday practices, please visit this link for daily updates.
Thank you for your continued confidence and trust in Wayne Tucker Painting Services. Your safety is extremely important to us and we look forward to providing the best, and most accommodating, customer experience possible.
Wayne Tucker Painting Services